Sunday, January 12, 2014

Back on my iPhone

 
I have posted a bunch of times about switching between phones.  Because I develop apps I have various devices and switch between them depending on what I'm working on.  I like to test out the software I'm currently working on.  Last night I switched back to an iPhone 5s from a Samsung Galaxy S4.  If you properly set up your "cloud" data it's fairly easy to switch between devices (how I do that probably deserves it's own post).  I was really surprised this morning when I took Toma for a walk at the quality of picture difference between the two.  Look at the full resolution version of that picture (at the leaves).  I have never been able to get a photo like that out of the Samsung!  Toma's face in the photo isn't as clear but he was moving.

1 comment:

Brian Cragun said...

I don't have an Android phone, but I now prefer my iPhone camera when I'm out painting. It has wonderful color and clarity in overcast and shady light. It's a great camera.